Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One more day...

After I wrote my title, I got the Diamond Rio song in my head. I'm now listening to it to avoid the inevitable looping that happens when a song is stuck in my head.



Tonight we all get to see a random Christmas tree image that Dan took at his parents' house. He was looking through a green bottle top, and the crazy lights on the left and right are from candle lights in the windows.

Today consisted of having lunch with Ms. Sweet 'n Snarky (who has somehow blogged less than me this year), running errands, stuffing our faces, and working on the new blog. Dan and I need to get ourselves back on a decent sleeping schedule. It looks like a caffeinated all-nighter might be in order, or maybe I just need someone to drag me out of bed before 10:30 for the next few days.

Tomorrow: I have to squeeze in two blog posts to equal 50 for the year, and then this crazy goal I set for myself will be completed. Although, I have to say it was pretty fun and painless up until this week—when I've been busier with nothing to share. If anyone has ideas for tomorrow's two posts, I'm up for suggestions!

0 comments:

Tweet Tweet

Blog Archive

Search

  © Brooklyn Template modified by Rye Designs

Back to TOP